LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

Tue Mar 23 14:25:07 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

	  Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	   Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	    Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:13:20
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Donate $50, Win a Book!

Dear Subscribers,

Madalena Cruz-Ferreira is bringing some more spice to
Fund Drive! She has donated 6 copies of her book
"Multilinguals are...?" so that you can get them as a
prize for contributing to LINGUIST List!

So, if you are one of the next 6 people to donate
$50 or more, you will also receive a copy of Madalena
Cruz-Ferreira's book!

To see information on her book, go to:
http://linguistlist.org/pubs/books/get-book.cfm?BookID=46406

This is an interesting book that will bring some more
insights into language acquisition.

Donate now and take advantage of this offer!

The LINGUIST crew