LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

Thu Mar 25 15:45:40 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

	  Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	   Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	    Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:13:20
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear Subscribers,

We have a new offer for you! Elsevier has donated
5 one-year journal subscriptions to be used as
prizes for donors. What does this mean to you?

Donate now and you will be able to get one of these
prizes! What do you need to do? Donate $65 or more
today and you can be a winner of one of these
journal subscriptions.

Do not delay! We only have 5 subscriptions to give
away. So, hurry and donate now!

Donate at:

Which titles will you be able to select from?
Assessing Writing,
Computers and Composition,
English for Specific Purposes,
Journal of Communication Disorders,
Journal of English for Academic Purposes,
Journal of Fluency Disorders,
Journal of Phonetics,
Journal of Pragmatics,
Journal of Second Language Writing,
Language and Communication,
Language Sciences,
Lingua,
Linguistics and Education,
System

Do not hesitate! Donate now! You will be contributing
to a great cause and a service you use, plus you could
get a free prize!

Donate: https://linguistlist.org/donation/donate/donate1.cfm

The LINGUIST Crew