LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

Sun Mar 28 03:13:17 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

Moderators: Anthony Aristar, Eastern Michigan U <[log in to unmask]>
            Helen Aristar-Dry, Eastern Michigan U <[log in to unmask]>

	   Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	      Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	          Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:13:20
From:  linguist [[log in to unmask]]
Subject: Can We Get to $49,000 Today?

Dear Subscribers,

We are at $47K and would like to start the new week closer to the
final goal! Can you put up a challenge to our subscribers? Can
we challenge you to try to raise $2,000 today?

We would need to 20 people out of our over 25,000 to donate $100.
Or 40 people to donate $50. That is only 0.16% of our subscribers
to donate $50!

0.16% of our subscribers!

Can we get YOU to donate today? If you do, you will help us get
closer to the final goal.

Donate now!

The LINGUIST Crew