LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

Wed Mar 31 17:20:02 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

	  Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	   Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	    Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 08:31:20
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: $30 or More Gets You a Book Today!

Dear Subscribers,

Do you like Spanish? Are you interested in its grammar and use?
Would you like a free book?

The next 6 donors to donate $30 or more can get a copy of
"El Español a través de la lingüística"
from Cascadilla Press!

What do you need to do? Donate any amount equal or over $30. That
is ALL! If you are one of the next 6 donors in this group, you will
get this title!

You do not know much Spanish? Don't worry! You case give it to a
classmate as a birthday preset; or to a professor; or even
donate it to your department or school library!

Donate now

The LINGUIST List