Will you help your Subfield hit the mark?

Thu Mar 8 19:51:59 UTC 2012

Dear LINGUIST List readers,

Wow!- it looks like you--our wonderful donors--have been
coming in droves to support your Subfields! As if these
upheavals in the Grad School Challenge weren't enough,
now we've got over 9 schools on the Subfield Challenge
leaderboard each donating a whopping $1000 or more!!

Syntax $4781
Sociolinguistics $2390
Semantics $1986
Phonetics $1956
Computational Linguistics $1891
Language Acquisition $1625
Historical Linguistics $1365
Phonology $1355
Language Documentation $1217

--But the race isn't over yet!! Sociolinguistics,
Semantics and Phonetics are all in the chase while
Comp Ling isn't far behind!

Donate now to take your Subfield to the next level! Let's
see how many Subfields can make it over the $1000 mark!: