The LingQuest Saga begins anew at Tenuous Career Path!

Fri Mar 16 16:59:09 UTC 2012

Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers,

Yes, your donations have brought us here to another Friday
and another LingQuest Saga! This week, our heroes come up
against a sightless, soundless, and unseen foe -- Time!

Here's a snippet from this week's Saga!

"It must have been a disturbance in the time-vortex,' said the
INFLtrator. 'His obsession with the past must have brought him
closer to a parallel time. With all of those reconstructions,
he's bringing himself closer to the past.'

'Well they sure could have picked a less frightening way of
telling us!' Semantique said angrily. 'Hey you, give me back
my friend or I'll hex you with truth conditionals!' she demanded,
staring down the thing that was inside of Miss Selection."

Read more of Chapter Three and take a trip
to the digital dark ages!
http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2012/chapter-three.cfm

And donate now to show your support!

Best of luck getting back from the future!
-The LINGUIST Crew