The Blackwell Companion to Phonology--a truly landmark prize!

Mon Mar 26 17:38:00 UTC 2012

Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers,

We know you probably woke up today just like any other
Monday, with emails to answer, perhaps rushing to class
or to your office to take care of whatever has piled up
over the weekend.

But thankfully, we're here to brighten your day! How can
we do that, you ask? Well, Wiley-Blackwell has generously
donated the Blackwell Companion to Phonology, edited by Marc
van Oostendorp, Colin Ewen, Beth Hume, and Keren Rice.
(http://www.companiontophonology.com/public/)

Donate within the next 36 hours to win big!

And when we say big, we mean HUGE! Bringing together no
less than 124 new contributions from leading international
scholars in the field, this five volume set is just what the
Phonologist ordered for all your phonology needs!

Volume I: General Issues and Segmental Phonology
Volume II: Suprasegmental and Prosodic Phonology
Volume III: Phonological Processes
Volume IV: Phonological Interfaces
Volume V: Phonology Across Languages

"Five volumes!--that's impossible," you might say. But no!
We're not pulling the wool over your eyes; it's NOT an early
April Fools' joke. In fact, the joke's on us. We here at
LINGUIST wish we could take this home!

Instead, since we appreciate YOU--our great subscribers--
so much, we're giving away this prize to one lucky donor in
the next 36 hours. So go ahead, donate by Tuesday, March 27
at 11:59 PM (EST) to win a veritable archive of phonological
knowledge for your home or office library!

Good luck!
-The LINGUIST Crew