Iterative

Paul J Hopper ph1u at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Mon Aug 25 02:53:43 UTC 2003

Jan Terje Faarlund's posting seems to have ignored several postings on
this topic since Dan Slobin's. In case recent postings have not reached
LINGTYP readers, these postings included examples of intransitive re-
verbs and references to the transitivizing function of re-. (Since I
received two copies of Faarlund's note on Zoque at intervals of several
days, perhaps there is a problem in his message system.)

Paul Hopper