searching for counterexample

bingfu Lu lubingfu at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 27 14:38:58 UTC 2007

I post this query for a friend of mine, who does not have the access to the service.
  Replies can be sent to both of us.

  Bingfu Lu

  searching for counterexample to a conjectured implicational universal of argument marking
  I guess there is an possible implicational universal of word older: If the topic is morphologically marked, then the object must be morphologically marked, when both are in the same side of the head verb.
  If you find any counterexample in any language, please let me know.

  If correspondence is enough, I will make a summary.

  Best!

  Jin Lixin
  Shanghai International Studies University
  JinLixin <lixinjin at gmail.com>,