adverb incorporation

Stuart Robinson Stuart.Robinson at MPI.NL
Thu Mar 22 15:03:22 UTC 2007

There is a great deal of typological literature on noun incorporation but
there seems to be much less on adverb incorporation. I was hoping that
people could steer me in the direction of a broad typological overview of
adverb incorporation, if one exists. I would also be interested in
language-specific treatments of the phenomenon. If there is enough of a
response, I will gather together the references I receive and post a short
bibliography. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Stuart Robinson

| Stuart Robinson <stuart dot robinson at mpi dot nl>  |
| Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics           |
| http://www.mpi.nl/Members/StuartRobinson             |