"World" subjects of meteorological predicates

Alice Vittrant vittrant at VJF.CNRS.FR
Wed Feb 20 09:46:47 UTC 2008

Dear Pâl,
In Burmese as in Kham (Watters 2002) — two Tibeto-burman languages
—, it is also a noun meaning "sky" ['mo] which is used for
meteorological expressions such as " it is raining", "it is cloudy",
"be wet"  but also for the word "weather".

Here is some exemples :

Best,
Alice Vittrant

> ----- Original Message ----- From: <p.k.eriksen at ILN.UIO.NO>