Extension of Deadlines: Workshop proposals and paper abstracts for the 20th International Conference on Historical Linguistics (ICHL20)

KIKUSAWA Ritsuko ritsuko at MINPAKU.AC.JP
Thu Sep 9 21:28:34 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,
We have received several inquiries about the time frame of the submission of workshop proposals and paper abstracts.  We have decided to extend the deadlines as follows:

Workshop proposals: October 15, 2010
Paper abstracts: January 15, 2011
Final workshop description: February 28, 2011

Thank you very much for your interest in ICHL, and we look forward to hearing from you.

ICHL20 Organizing Committee
http://www.ichl2011.com/

KIKUSAWA, Ritsuko Ph.D.
Research Department, National Museum of Ethnology, Japan.
Graduate University for Advanced Studies.

国立民族学博物館研究部
総合研究大学院大学
菊澤律子
ritsuko at minpaku.ac.jp