ALT elections: results

Jean-Christophe Verstraete jean-christophe.verstraete at ARTS.KULEUVEN.BE
Wed Nov 9 15:43:11 UTC 2011

Dear ALT members,

The ALT election ballots have been counted, and the full slate (listed
below) has been accepted.

We thank the outgoing members of the executive committee, Grev Corbett,
Martin Haspelmath and Jack Hawkins, and we welcome the new members, Kees
Hengeveld, Ritsuko Kikusawa and Bill McGregor.

We also welcome Ian Maddieson and Jae Jung Song to the editorial board
of Linguistic Typology, and we thank outgoing board members Joan Bresnan
and Steve Levinson.

We regret very deeply that it is not Anna Siewierska who sends out this
message.

With best wishes,

Johanna Nichols (President)
Jean-Christophe Verstraete (Secretary-Treasurer)

--

President
Johanna Nichols (Berkeley)

Editor Linguistic Typology
Frans Plank (Konstanz)

Secretary-Treasurer
Jean-Christophe Verstraete (Leuven)

Executive Committee
Kees Hengeveld (Amsterdam)
Ritsuko Kikusawa (Osaka)
Bill McGregor (Aarhus)

Editorial Board
Ian Maddieson (Albuquerque)
Jae Jung Song (Otago)

--

Continuing officers

Executive Committee
Pattie Epps (Austin)
Nick Evans (Canberra)
Volker Gast (Jena)
plus President, Editor & Secretary-Treasurer

Editorial Board
Joan Bybee (Albuquerque)
Guglielmo Cinque (Venice)
Bill Croft (Albuquerque)