Direct Object Marking

Sergey Lyosov sergelyosov at INBOX.RU
Tue Dec 18 15:34:22 UTC 2012

                                Dear colleagues,
I am now working on “Encoding the Direct Object throughout the History of Aramaic,” it will hopefully become a chapter in a forthcoming “History of Aramaic.” I wonder if there exist cross-linguistic studies of DO markers other than the accusative case. I would very much appreciate your references to literature and suggestions.
    Lots of thanks,
 Sergey
  Dr. Sergey Loesov
Oriental Institute
Russian State University for the Humanities
  6 Miusskaya pl. Moscow 125267, Russia.