[Lingtyp] EUROTYP Working Papers

Timur Maisak timur.maisak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 14:50:22 UTC 2017

Thank you, Daniel,
yes, as far as I understand, there was a number of Themes with several
volumes in each, e.g.:
Eurotyp Working Papers. Theme 7: Noun phrase structure. Working paper no.
18. The noun phrase in the Andalal dialect of Avar as spoken at Sogratl /
Ed. by A. E. Kibrik. Konstanz, 1993.
Eurotyp Working Papers. Theme 7: Noun phrase structure. Working paper no.
21. Godoberi’s noun phrase / Ed. by A. E. Kibrik. Konstanz, 1994.