[Lingtyp] Verbal person-number indexing reconstructed for a family/deeper subfamily?

Eitan Grossman eitan.grossman at mail.huji.ac.il
Wed Jun 20 05:10:41 UTC 2018

Hi Ilja,

Michael Cysouw has a reconstruction of person markers in some parts of
Nilotic, with very useful information about individual languages,
references, and some historical suggestions.

http://cysouw.de/home/manuscripts_files/cysouwNILOTIC.pdf

Eitan

Eitan Grossman
Lecturer, Department of Linguistics/School of Language Sciences
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Tel: +972 2 588 3809
Fax: +972 2 588 1224