[Lingtyp] Typology and universals in word-formation conference

prof. PaedDr. Lívia Körtvélyessy PhD. livia.kortvelyessy at upjs.sk
Sun Apr 10 18:11:13 UTC 2022

Dear all,

this is to bring to your attention our conference Word-formation theories / Typology and universals in word-formation with two accompanying workshops. The deadline for the submission of abstracts is 30 April, 2022. All relevant information is available on the Conference webpage:

http://kaa.ff.upjs.sk/en/event/43/word-formation-theories-vi-typology-and-universals-in-word-formation-v#toc-home
<http://kaa.ff.upjs.sk/en/event/43/word-formation-theories-vi-typology-and-universals-in-word-formation-v#toc-home>
Event | Katedra anglistiky a amerikanistiky | Department of British and American Studies<http://kaa.ff.upjs.sk/en/event/43/word-formation-theories-vi-typology-and-universals-in-word-formation-v#toc-home>
Home. Submission of abstracts: EXTENDED DEADLINE – 30 April, 2022 Notification of acceptance: 10 May, 2022 Submission of a registration form: 31 May, 2022 Abstracts of 300 words maximum should be sent via e-mail to pavel.stekauer at upjs.sk.. Abstracts for workshops should be sent to the e-mail address specified in the section ‚Workshops‘ of this website.
kaa.ff.upjs.sk

The pandemic situation has substantially improved in Slovakia. For our side, we can guarantee that the conference will be held in a safe environment.

Best wishes,

Livia

Prof. Dr. Lívia Körtvélyessy
Department of British and American Studies
P.J. Safarik University
Moyzesova 9
04001 Kosice
Slovakia

SKASE Journal of Theoretical Linguistics
Conferences: Word-Formation Theories/Typology and Universals in Word-Formation