[Lingtyp] An ideophone for cough?

prof. PaedDr. Lívia Körtvélyessy PhD. livia.kortvelyessy at upjs.sk
Mon Mar 14 13:41:42 UTC 2022

Dear Raffaele,

in Slovak there is onomatopoeia kuc kuc .  A cough tea by Sonnentor has the same name:

[cid:9525ae78-d369-4a32-bbca-e250407db827]

In German, the tea is called Kutz-kutz Tee:).

Livia

Prof. Dr. Lívia Körtvélyessy
Department of British and American Studies
P.J. Safarik University
Moyzesova 9
04001 Kosice
Slovakia

SKASE Journal of Theoretical Linguistics
Conferences: Word-Formation Theories/Typology and Universals in Word-Formation