[Lingtyp] for-to infinitival

Riccardo Giomi r.giomi at uva.nl
Wed Apr 24 11:34:13 UTC 2024

Oops! I now realize I misread your first glossed example, and thought the free-standing pronoun was actually a bound person marker! (In fact I did suspect I was missing something..) Apologies!

Riccardo Giomi
Assistant Professor of Functional Linguistics
University of Amsterdam
Faculty of Humanities: Department of Linguistics
Spuistraat 134, 1012 VB, Amsterdam, The Netherlands