6.503 Qs: Online journals, Qur'an, Vietnamese and Thai, SSP

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Apr 4 20:32:34 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-503. Tue 04 Apr 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 214

Subject: 6.503 Qs: Online journals, Qur'an, Vietnamese and Thai, SSP

                           REMINDER

Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 08:52:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kristina Harris (kristina at unr.edu)
Subject: Query: Online Journals?

2)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 14:10:21 -0400 (EDT)
From: Henry Rogers (rogers at epas.utoronto.ca)
Subject: translation of Qur'an

3)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 13:25:26 +1200
From: jaejung.song at stonebow.otago.ac.nz (jaejung song)
Subject: GIVE as an adverbializer/Vietnamese and Thai

4)
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 1995 21:27:55 -0500 (EST)
From: 00bwgould at bsuvc.bsu.edu
Subject: Sonority Sequencing Principle violations and devoicing

Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 08:52:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kristina Harris (kristina at unr.edu)

Greetings!  I'd like to add a section with links to electronic/online
journals in linguistics & communication to my WWW page.  If anyone knows
of such, could you e-mail the info to me?  So far I only know of two or
three, and I'm sure there must be more.

Thanks in advance,

Kristina
Kristina Harris --Maintainer of the Linguistic Funland page, Univ.of Nv,Reno
kristina at unr.edu--http://www.scs.unr.edu:80/homepage/kristina/kristina.html
                --Graduate Student in Linguistics & TESL  (Pity me...)