6.502 Qs: Phd programs, Portuguese, Software, Russian studies

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Apr 4 20:23:59 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-502. Tue 04 Apr 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 135

Subject: 6.502 Qs: Phd programs, Portuguese, Software, Russian studies

                           REMINDER

Date: Sat, 01 Apr 1995 19:00:39 -0500 (EST)
From: "D. Eric Holt" (HOLTD at guvax.acc.georgetown.edu)
Subject: Neurolinguistics and language acquisition Phd prorams

2)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 00:28:40 +0000
From: C.H.Rand at massey.ac.nz
Subject: Query

3)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 95 11:00:59 EET
From: Christopher Brewster (kiffer at math.upatras.gr)
Subject: Dictionaries, corpora & typesetting

4)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 09:46:35 -0400 (EDT)
From: Daniel Michael Hendrick (dmh27 at columbia.edu)
Subject: NYT Education Supplement

Date: Sat, 01 Apr 1995 19:00:39 -0500 (EST)
From: "D. Eric Holt" (HOLTD at guvax.acc.georgetown.edu)

Dear fellow list members,
        I'm inquiring for a friend who is not on the internet about
PhD programs in neurolinguistics, particlarly ones that relate
neurolinguistics to language acquisition (both first and second). My
friend is having trouble identifying schools with such programs. Any
suggestions? If you have any information I could pass on to her,
please respond to me at the folowing address:

Eric Holt                       holtd at guvax.georgetown.edu
Spanish Dept.                   holtd at guvax.bitnet
ICC 4th Floor
Georgetown University