6.560 Qs: GB parser, Functionalist school, CAI in Fr, Lg acquisition

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Apr 13 23:57:58 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-560. Thu 13 Apr 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 133

Subject: 6.560 Qs: GB parser, Functionalist school, CAI in Fr, Lg acquisition

                           REMINDER

Date: Fri, 07 Apr 1995 10:10:58 +0000 (GMT)
From: "H.M. RASHERS THE FLESH PRINCE" (91000033 at vax1.dcu.ie)
Subject: A GB parser in Prolog

2)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 06:37:52 --800
From: qen1291 at mbm1.scu.edu.tw (81201291)
Subject: Qs:Functionalist School of Linguistics?

3)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 13:00:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Catherine Caws (roulleau at unixg.ubc.ca)
Subject: computerized curricular for French

4)
Date:          Tue, 11 Apr 1995 13:19:06 EST5EDT
From: "MARIE EGAN" (EGAN at hssclass.hssc.scarolina.edu)
Subject:       Q. basic level categories in language acquisition

Date: Fri, 07 Apr 1995 10:10:58 +0000 (GMT)
From: "H.M. RASHERS THE FLESH PRINCE" (91000033 at vax1.dcu.ie)

        I am currently doing research into the implmentation of a GB parser in
Prolog with a view to using it as a teaching aid. I would greatly appreciate any
 advice,references or URLs for sites where information is available.

Seamus Hayes

School of Computer Applications
Dublin City University, Ireland.