6.1051, Qs: Synthesizer, Discourse/Agreement, Numerals

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Aug 5 14:25:02 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1051. Sat Aug 5 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  105

Subject: 6.1051, Qs: Synthesizer, Discourse/Agreement, Numerals

                           REMINDER

Date:  Thu, 03 Aug 1995 19:49:26 -0300
From:  arenato at dc.uba.ar (Alejandro Renato)
Subject:  Articulatory Synthesizer

2)
Date:  Fri, 04 Aug 1995 01:36:00
From:  andre at ricarda.fas.ag-berlin.mpg.de
Subject:  Discourse / agreement

3)
Date:  Sat, 05 Aug 1995 00:03:45 EST
From:  Picus.Ding at anu.edu.au (Picus Sizhi Ding)
Subject:  Numerals

Date:  Thu, 03 Aug 1995 19:49:26 -0300
From:  arenato at dc.uba.ar (Alejandro Renato)
Subject:  Articulatory Sinthesizer

        I'm posting this message to ask if anyone knows of available
articulatory synthesizer, commercial or public. I'm working in a project
about phonetic development from an articulatory approach. Please respond
to my personal address. Thank in advance.

                                                Alejandro C. Renato
                                                Dept. of Computation
                                                Fac. Cs. Exactas y Nat.
                                                Universidad de Buenos Aires