6.1147, Qs: Quantitative info, Book info, Korean software for Mac

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Aug 22 21:05:44 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1147. Tue Aug 22 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  96

Subject: 6.1147, Qs: Quantitative info, Book info, Korean software for Mac

                           REMINDER

Date:  Tue, 22 Aug 1995 11:46:20 +0200
From:  zancana at irst.it (Massimo Zancanaro)
Subject:  Question: quantitative information

2)
Date:  Tue, 22 Aug 1995 15:10:20 CDT
From:  KOZONOJ at gunet.georgetown.edu ("Joseph M. Kozono")
Subject:   request book information

3)
Date:  Tue, 22 Aug 1995 18:18:56 +1000
From:  S.Shin at unsw.edu.au
Subject:  Korean Software for Macintosh

Date:  Tue, 22 Aug 1995 11:46:20 +0200
From:  zancana at irst.it (Massimo Zancanaro)

hello,

there  is  someone who  knows where   can   I look  for "quantitative"
information on languages  (e.g.  number of  words, average  number  of
senses per word, etc.). I'm mostly interested in comparing italian and
english but every kind of information you can give me will be appreciated.
Eventually I will post a summary.

Thanks in advance,

-Massimo.