6.160 Qs: Japanese discourse, French "rapide", NLP & MT

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Feb 6 12:12:50 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-164. Mon 06 Feb 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 168

Subject: 6.160 Qs: Japanese discourse, French "rapide", NLP & MT

Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 17:12:02 -0700
From: krahnke at holly.ColoState.EDU (Karl Krahnke)
Subject: Japanese discourse analysis

2)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 16:52:41 -0800 (PST)
From: tatjana janicijevic (tatjana at unixg.ubc.ca)
Subject: collocations of the French "rapide" (fwd)

3)
Date:   Sat, 4 Feb 1995 14:12:59 -1000
From: Phil Bralich (bralich at uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu)
Subject: More on NLP

Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 17:12:02 -0700
From: krahnke at holly.ColoState.EDU (Karl Krahnke)

I have a student working on a project involving text-structuring devices
(metadiscourse markers) in Japanese and English.  She has found few references
to such work on Japanese.  Is anyone aware of such work?

Karl Krahnke
Colorado State University
krahnke at lamar.colostate.edu

Thanks in advance for any help.