6.159 Qs: Pluperfect, Oral history, China's minority groups, Word

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Feb 6 12:03:25 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-164. Mon 06 Feb 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 141

Subject: 6.159 Qs: Pluperfect, Oral history, China's minority groups, Word

Date: Sat,  4 Feb 95 00:42:38 +0300
From: Igor Shoshitaisvili (sosh at ium.ac.msk.su)
Subject: books on pluperfect needed

2)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 16:47:20 -0500 (EST)
From: Marjorie Parker (parkerm at gusun.acc.georgetown.edu)
Subject: oral histories

3)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 16:52:11 -0500 (EST)
From: Marjorie Parker (parkerm at gusun.acc.georgetown.edu)
Subject: China's minority groups

4)
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 1995 16:21:28 -0600
From: mdavies at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu (Mark Davies)
Subject: Numbered sentence examples in Word 6

Date: Sat,  4 Feb 95 00:42:38 +0300
From: Igor Shoshitaisvili (sosh at ium.ac.msk.su)

Does anyone know of any literature concerning pluperfect from the
typological point of view? I would appreciate any information on the subject
for it seems that there has been no work done on this topic so far.
Sincerely yours,
Igor Shoshitaishvili