6.956, Calls: Cognitive linguistics, Generative syntax

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Jul 12 03:38:41 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-956. Tue Jul 11 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  169

Subject: 6.956, Calls: Cognitive linguistics, Generative syntax

Assoc. Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>

Date:  Fri, 07 Jul 1995 13:16:27 EDT
From:  clrn at virtual.park.uga.edu
Subject:  Cognitive Linguistics Research Notes

2)
Date:  Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:19:32 EDT
From:  digs4 at er.uqam.ca (DUPUIS FERNANDE)
Subject:  generative syntax

Date:  Fri, 07 Jul 1995 13:16:27 EDT
From:  clrn at virtual.park.uga.edu

     **Call for Papers**     **Call for Papers**     **Call for Papers**

                   Cognitive Linguistics Research Notes
                   (a peer reviewed electronic journal)

                             Head Editors
              Seana Coulson      and       Edward Robinson
            (U. C. San Diego)          (University of Georgia)

Statement of Purpose:

Cognitive Linguistics Research Notes is a bi-annual, moderated
electronic journal of cognitive linguistics research.  We seek to
provide a forum for research notes, squibs, selections of data,
briefs, abstracts and other findings which are of interest to the
greater cognitive linguistics community but are not of sufficient
detail, depth or quantity to allow for presentation in a more
established venue.  We invite anyone interested in cognitive
linguistics to submit.

Submission Requirements:

Submissions must not exceed 300 words in length.  The topics may
include anything which is of interest to the greater cognitive and
functional linguistic communities.  We do not significantly edit
contributions nor accept works provisionally.  For this reason, please
proofread your submissions thoroughly for grammatical, spelling, and
typographical errors.

Frequency of publication and review/acceptance policy:

Cognitive Linguistics Research Notes is published bi-annually in the
Fall and Spring.  All submissions will be collected for review by
e-mail at clrn at virtual.park.uga.edu.  Reviews
will occur one month prior to each edition, and letters of
acceptance/rejection will be mailed out shortly afterwards.

How to submit:

Send your word squib by e-mail to:      clrn at virtual.park.uga.edu

How to subscribe:

In the body of the message write <ADD yourname at youraddress CLRN> to subscribe
and <DELETE yourname at youraddress CLRN> to unsubscribe.  Please
note that members of the COGLING newsgroup as of 7/1/95 are already subscribed
to this journal.

Board of Editors:

Michel Achard           University of Florida, Gainsville
Rich Epstein            Duke University
Michael Israel          University of California, San Diego
Laura Michaelis         University of Colorado, Boulder
Eric Pederson           Max Plank Institute for Psycholinguistics
Joanna Rubba            California Polytechnic

Associate Editor:

Claudia Brugman         University of Otago