6.957, Qs: Ph.D programs, Singapore, Syllabus, Homophones, Baseball

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Jul 12 03:48:19 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-957. Tue Jul 11 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  134

Subject: 6.957, Qs: Ph.D programs, Singapore, Syllabus, Homophones, Baseball

Assoc. Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>

                           REMINDER

Date:  Tue, 11 Jul 1995 23:33:25 -0900
From:  unher at msv.cc.iwate-u.ac.jp (Michael Unher)
Subject:  Ph.D programs

2)
Date:  Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:35:24 EDT
From:  jherman at epas.utoronto.ca (Jane Herman)
Subject:  Singapore query

3)
Date:  Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:49:27 PDT
From:  pschneid at chaph.usc.edu (Schneider-Zioga)
Subject:  syllabus request for Gender and Language course

4)
Date:  Tue, 11 Jul 1995 12:21:57 EDT
From:  scadwell at email.unc.edu (Suzanne Cadwell)
Subject:  homophones in English dialects

5)
Date:  Tue, 11 Jul 1995 06:14:56 PDT
From:  aohta at u.washington.edu (Amy Ohta)
Subject:  Strike Outs

Date:  Tue, 11 Jul 1995 23:33:25 -0900
From:  unher at msv.cc.iwate-u.ac.jp (Michael Unher)

A colleague of mine, who is a Professor of English in Japan, is seeking
 information
regarding non-resident Ph.D programs in Linguistics available in the U.S.--a
 course of
study he would pursue while still in Japan. Where would we find such
 information?  Please
help us in any way you can.  Thank you very much for your time. (Please respond
 directly
to the above email address.)