6.765, Qs: CD-ROM for TESL, Eng text file, AppLx texts, Slovenian

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Jun 3 05:40:45 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-765. Sat 03 Jun 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 158

Subject: 6.765, Qs: CD-ROM for TESL, Eng text file, AppLx texts, Slovenian

                           REMINDER

Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 17:04:11 -0500
From: whnahm at cogsci.uiuc.edu (Woo-hyoung Nahm)
Subject: CD-ROM materials for TESL

2)
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 13:22:16 +1000
From: knafo at triples.math.mcgill.ca (Emmanuel Knafo)
Subject: English Dictionary

3)
Date: Wed, 31 May 1995 11:16:36 +1200
From: griffith at kula.usp.ac.fj
Subject: AppLx-in-breadth books?

4)
Date: Wed, 31 May 1995 00:59:37 -0400 (EDT)
From: David Stermole (stermole at epas.utoronto.ca)
Subject: Slovenian

Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 17:04:11 -0500
From: whnahm at cogsci.uiuc.edu (Woo-hyoung Nahm)

        A friend of mine who teaches English in Korea asked me to survey
CD-ROM materials that can be used to teach the beginning or intermediate
levels of foreign students in English proficiency.  His original query is as
below:

1) CD-ROM titles for TESL (or TEFL) which are on the beginning and/or
intermediate levels;
2) How to order them;
3) The cost of them.

        I will appreciate it if you help this survey.  Thank you.
Woo-hyoung Nahm