6.322 Confs: Seminar on endangered languages, EPIA'95

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Mar 2 06:59:46 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-322. Thu 02 Mar 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 338

Subject: 6.322 Confs: Seminar on endangered languages, EPIA'95

                           REMINDER
[Moderators' note:  we'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements
to 150 lines, so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider
omitting information useful only to attendees, such as information on
housing, transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.
Thank you for your cooperation.]