6.325 FYI: OE software, Optimality workshop, WordPerfect

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Mar 2 07:23:33 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-325. Thu 02 Mar 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 99

Subject: 6.325 FYI: OE software, Optimality workshop, WordPerfect

Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 13:09:06 -0500 (EST)
From: Cathy Ball (CBALL at guvax.acc.georgetown.edu)
Subject: Hwaet! Old English software

2)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 16:29:43 -0600 (CST)
From: Edith A Moravcsik (edith at csd.uwm.edu)
Subject: Optimality Workshop

3)
Date:          Mon, 27 Feb 1995 09:12:18 GMT0BST
From: David Denison (MFCEPDD at fs1.art.man.ac.uk)
Subject:       Referencing example numbers in WordPerfect

Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 13:09:06 -0500 (EST)
From: Cathy Ball (CBALL at guvax.acc.georgetown.edu)

At the LSA Software Poster session in January, I gave out some
copies of a Macintosh 'electronic book' I developed for learning Old
English ('Hwaet! Old English in Context', Version 0.5). After I got home
I found some problems and typos, so I've made a new version - if any
readers got the old version, let me know, and I'll send you Version 0.6.
I've also converted a chunk of it to run on the Web: it's at

        http://www.georgetown.edu/cball/hwaet/hwaet06.html

This version looks best under Mosaic for Windows, which has thorn and
eth, but I haven't converted all the sound files yet. Thanks ...

 -- Cathy Ball (cball at guvax.georgetown.edu)