6.349 Qs: Italian, Conjugations, Gender, Klingon

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Mar 10 22:00:13 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-349. Fri 10 Mar 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 123

Subject: 6.349 Qs: Italian, Conjugations, Gender, Klingon

                           REMINDER

Date:          Wed, 8 Mar 1995 16:19:48 GMT
From: "MR SB REDMOND" (D91SBR at causeway.infc.ulst.ac.uk)
Subject:       Italian Lexicon Needed

2)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 09:18:27 +0100
From: arian at th.vu.nl
Subject: Q: Statistics on Conjugations in Latin, Italian etc.

3)
Date: 07 Mar 95 23:05:12 PST
From: Kasandra.Griffin at directory.Reed.EDU (Kasandra Griffin)
Subject: spanish gender and dictionaries

4)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 95 22:42:23 PST
From: bchan at sol.uvic.ca (Bill Chan)
Subject: Q's:Klingon Language

Date:          Wed, 8 Mar 1995 16:19:48 GMT
From: "MR SB REDMOND" (D91SBR at causeway.infc.ulst.ac.uk)

I am seeking an Italian Lexicon to use as part of a MAT system, but
can not find one on the web.

The type of Lexicon i am seeking is one which contains both
subcatorisation, and morphonlogical elements.  But actually any
lexicon will do as long as it is machine readable, and adaptable.
Size dosn't matter, and base catogories are what I am most intersted
about.

If anyone is working on one could they give me a couple of pointers,
as the project is using LPA Prolog.