6.440 FYI: WWW server, Spanish, African ling, Panel on Borrowing

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun Mar 26 18:48:39 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-440. Sun 26 Mar 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 130

Subject: 6.440 FYI: WWW server, Spanish, African ling, Panel on Borrowing

Date: Mon, 20 Mar 95 20:38:26 CST
From: "Fco. Javier Martinez Garcia" (martinez at em.uni-frankfurt.d400.de)
Subject: WWW Server

2)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 00:14:24 EST
From: rchandlr at ccr.dsi.uanl.mx
Subject: Corpus of frequencies (Spanish)

3)
Date:     Tue, 21 Mar 1995 11:52:23 PST
From: "Caroline Smith"  (SMITHC at humnet.ucla.edu)
Subject:  2nd World Congress of African Linguistics

4)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 16:21:02 -0600 (CST)
From: mhansell at carleton.edu (Mark Hansell-Mai Hansheng)
Subject: MCAA Panel on borrowing

Date: Mon, 20 Mar 95 20:38:26 CST
From: "Fco. Javier Martinez Garcia" (martinez at em.uni-frankfurt.d400.de)

  The Comparative Linguistics Department at the University of Frankfurt
now has a www server.

  The URL is
   http://www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/home/ftp/pub/titus/public_html

 Information is available about the IE Chronik and the Project TITUS.