6.1622, Qs: GB and semantics,"Gyros" pronunciation, Tongue-twisters

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Nov 16 18:24:12 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1622. Thu Nov 16 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  137

Subject: 6.1622, Qs: GB and semantics,"Gyros" pronunciation, Tongue-twisters

                           REMINDER

Date:  Thu, 16 Nov 1995 12:20:13 +0100
From:  suess at fmi.uni-passau.de (Christian Suess)
Subject:  Query: GB and Semantics

2)
Date:  Thu, 16 Nov 1995 08:30:05 CST
From:  dbaxter at cogsci.uiuc.edu ("David P. Baxter")
Subject:  "gyros" pronunciation

3)
Date:  Thu, 16 Nov 1995 12:53:16 GMT
From:  pss104 at bangor.ac.uk (Ivan Uemlianin)
Subject:  tongue-twisters

Date:  Thu, 16 Nov 1995 12:20:13 +0100
From:  suess at fmi.uni-passau.de (Christian Suess)

Query: GB and Semantics

Dear all,

In order to develop semantic representations of german sentences
parsed by a Government&Binding parser, I'm looking for references to
"GB and Semantics" or suggestions for reading respectively.  I'm
specially interested in syntactical restrictions of semantic
representations, constructing the Logical Form LF (Quantifier Raising
and related topics), as well as computational construction of semantic
representations in general.  References to persons or institutions
doing research in "GB and Semantics" would be welcome, too.  I will
post the resulting list of references to everyone interested.

Thanks,
Christian Suess
e-mail: suess at fmi.uni-passau.de