6.1257, Qs: Otoe, Computer words, Yuchi, Codeswitching

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Sep 15 17:33:56 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1257. Fri Sep 15 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  167

Subject: 6.1257, Qs: Otoe, Computer words, Yuchi, Codeswitching

                           REMINDER

Date:  Thu, 14 Sep 1995 22:42:08 CDT
From:  ncx at osuunx.ucc.okstate.edu (Chen Xiang)
Subject:  Otoe Info

2)
Date:  Fri, 15 Sep 1995 10:01:24 EDT
From:  IndLangPrj at aol.com
Subject:  Data Request: Computer Words

3)
Date:  Fri, 15 Sep 1995 10:30:00 EDT
From:  amr at CS.Wayne.EDU (Alexis Manaster Ramer)
Subject:  Query: Yuchi

4)
Date:  Fri, 15 Sep 1995 18:30:15 +0200
From:  marianne at language.ou.dk (marianne =?iso-8859-1?Q?st=F8len?= )
Subject:  Codeswitching as interactional power

Date:  Thu, 14 Sep 1995 22:42:08 CDT
From:  ncx at osuunx.ucc.okstate.edu (Chen Xiang)

Hi!  We are trying to do some work on Oto(e) down here at Oklahoma State
and have been having some trouble getting grammars, dictionaries,
books of songs and especially tapes of the language.
We know that some work has been done, but would really appreciate
some help in locating some of the resources that are oout there.
If you can help, please reply to me and send a cc: to Dr Susan
Garzon at sgarzon at osuunx.ucc.okstate.edu.

Thanks very much!  (BTW, we have the Christian Children's Fund books
published in 1977).

Paul Woods

English Department
205 Morrill Hall