6.1291, Qs: Biblical Hebrew, Lg & dialect, Psych V, Evolution, Yankee

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Sep 21 13:52:21 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1291. Thu Sep 21 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  162

Subject: 6.1291, Qs: Biblical Hebrew, Lg & dialect, Psych V, Evolution, Yankee

                           REMINDER

Date:  Wed, 20 Sep 1995 11:08:41 +0200
From:  arian at th.vu.nl
Subject:  Q: Valency / Case Frame Lexicons for Biblical Hebrew

2)
Date:  Thu, 21 Sep 1995 09:19:35 BST
From:  dag.gundersen at inl.uio.no (Dag Gundersen)
Subject:  Q: Language and dialect

3)
Date:  Thu, 21 Sep 1995 14:33:26 BST
From:  by10001 at cus.cam.ac.uk ("B. Yuan")
Subject:  Q: Psych verbs in Chinese and English

4)
Date:  Thu, 21 Sep 1995 14:12:44 -0000
From:  simon at ling.ed.ac.uk (Simon Kirby)
Subject:  Q:  Biological evolution of language - anyone?

5)
Date:  Thu, 21 Sep 1995 14:13:35 BST
From:  larryt at cogs.susx.ac.uk ("Larry Trask")
Subject:  Q: "Yankeeism"

Date:  Wed, 20 Sep 1995 11:08:41 +0200
From:  arian at th.vu.nl

Doing research on the binyanim in Biblical Hebrew,
I am looking for (a) machine-readable lexicon(s)
that would contain information on verb valency in
this language.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Arian Verheij

Dr Arian J.C. Verheij                        | email  arian at th.vu.nl
VU, Dpt. Biblical Studies & Computer Science | phone +31 20 444 6625/7
De Boelelaan 1105, kr. 14A-38                | fax   +31 20 444 6635
NL 1081 HV  Amsterdam