7.1146, Qs: Semiotics, Word meaning, Mayan decipherment

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Aug 14 17:36:01 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1146. Wed Aug 14 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  148

Subject: 7.1146, Qs: Semiotics, Word meaning, Mayan decipherment

Date:  Tue, 13 Aug 1996 09:12:16 MDT
From:  peppg at sasknet.sk.ca (J M Pepper)
Subject:  Re: semiotics

2)
Date:  Tue, 13 Aug 1996 14:41:27 PDT
From:  mikej at magibox.net (Mike Josephson)
Subject:  Word meaning

3)
Date:  Wed, 14 Aug 1996 12:17:12 EDT
From:  JOMEARA at CS-ACAD-LAN.LakeheadU.CA ("John O'Meara")
Subject:  Mayan Decipherment

Date:  Tue, 13 Aug 1996 09:12:16 MDT
From:  peppg at sasknet.sk.ca (J M Pepper)

I am looking for periodicals/newsletters/organizations which have anything
to do with the area of semiotics. I have a special interest in Roland
Barthes, as I am attempting to translate "A Lover's Discourse" into a
motion picture. Any interest in this would be appreciated.
Gordon Pepper - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada