7.237, Qs: Font Editor, Prep Phrases, Applied Ling Text

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Feb 14 17:11:26 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-237. Wed Feb 14 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  104

Subject: 7.237, Qs: Font Editor, Prep Phrases, Applied Ling Text

Editor for this issue: avaldez at emunix.emich.edu (Annemarie Valdez)

Date:  Tue, 13 Feb 1996 16:48:20 +0200
From:  fred at sunserv.incon.fi (Fred Baube[tm])
Subject:  Font Editor

2)
Date:  Tue, 13 Feb 1996 17:58:42 EST
From:  nm913893 at oak.cats.ohiou.edu (Nathan Kenneth Mills)
Subject:  Question on Prep Phrases.

3)
Date:  Tue, 13 Feb 1996 22:06:31 EST
From:  disser at yorku.ca (Michele Disser)
Subject:  Applied Linguistics Text

Date:  Tue, 13 Feb 1996 16:48:20 +0200
From:  fred at sunserv.incon.fi (Fred Baube[tm])

> Date:  Fri, 09 Feb 1996 13:53:34 GMT
> From:  SENCW at cardiff.ac.uk (Cathryn Williams)
> Subject:   Phonetics fonts
>
> I wonder if anyone can tell me where I can lay my hands on a user
> friendly phonetics font package that is IBM (Windows) compatible ?
> I would be most grateful for any suggestions.

For that matter, does anyone know of a freeware
or shareware font editor ?  Some of us would like
to design *our own* alphabets ..

/fred

-
F.Baube(tm)    * An American .. in Jeddah [Saudi Arabia] tells me he often
GU MSFS '88    * bumped into the 300-pound [Idi] Amin in the aisles of a
#include       * supermarket. "A number of my friends say they have met him
<disclaimer.h> * there in the frozen food aisle". -- Ted Gup, Guardian (UK)