7.277, Qs: Nivkh, Yiddish, Using newsgroups

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Feb 21 19:11:06 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-277. Wed Feb 21 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  111

Subject: 7.277, Qs: Nivkh, Yiddish, Using newsgroups

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 1996 09:40:48 EST
From:  amr at CS.Wayne.EDU (Alexis Manaster Ramer)
Subject:  Q: Nivkh

2)
Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 1996 09:41:58 EST
From:  amr at CS.Wayne.EDU (Alexis Manaster Ramer)
Subject:  Q: Yiddish

3)
Date:  Tue, 20 Feb 1996 15:34:27 CST
From:  mdavies at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu (Mark Davies)
Subject:  Using newsgroups for L2 grammaticality judgments

Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 1996 09:40:48 EST
From:  amr at CS.Wayne.EDU (Alexis Manaster Ramer)

Would anybody know of a recent bibliography of Nivkh linguistics?
Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 1996 09:41:58 EST
From:  amr at CS.Wayne.EDU (Alexis Manaster Ramer)

Would anybody know of a study of the distribution of the 2pl. suffix
-c or of the 3pl. possessive pronoun zayer in Yiddish dialects?