7.8, Qs: Metacognition, Phonology & Syntax, Slavic, Altaic

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Jan 3 03:44:29 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-8. Tue Jan 2 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  114

Subject: 7.8, Qs: Metacognition, Phonology & Syntax, Slavic, Altaic

Editor for this issue: aristar at tam2000.tamu.edu (Anthony M. Aristar)

Date:  Thu, 28 Dec 1995 14:37:09 EST
From:  BrownDeb at aol.com
Subject:  Re: Q: Metacognition

2)
Date:  Mon, 01 Jan 1996 16:02:44 GMT
From:  "<\"someone at somerville college\">" <musab.hayatli at somerville.oxford.a
c.uk>
Subject:   Phonology, and Syntax and thier applications.

3)
Date:  Wed, 27 Dec 1995 11:45:19 +0100
From:  FRAFICI at CESIT1.UNIFI.IT
Subject:  Re: 6.1766, Sum: Adjective Order

4)
Date:  Mon, 01 Jan 1996 11:23:21 EST
From:  amr at CS.Wayne.EDU (Alexis Manaster Ramer)
Subject:  Question: 1987 Stanford Workshop

Date:  Thu, 28 Dec 1995 14:37:09 EST
From:  BrownDeb at aol.com

Can anyone point me in the right direction as far as a bibliography or
courses in Metacognition are concerned?

Thanks.

Deborah Brownstein
BrownDeb at aol.com
Date:  Mon, 01 Jan 1996 16:02:44 GMT
From:  "<\"someone at somerville college\">" <musab.hayatli at somerville.oxford.a
c.uk>

Dear Linguist,

A friend of mine who has done linguistics and is thinking of doing some
research asked to put this question for him; he does not have access to
internet.

He is concerned about what are the direct applications of researches done
the fields of Phonology and syntax. In his words, what is the importance
of studying these two fields. As you can see, his question is rather
vague, and he could not put in another form.
thank you in advance for your help
kindly send your answer to

some0159 at sable.ox.ac.uk