7.121, Qs: Serbo-Croatian, 'Swarm', Judgments, Transcribe

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Jan 26 15:52:31 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-121. Fri Jan 26 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  206

Subject: 7.121, Qs: Serbo-Croatian, 'Swarm', Judgments, Transcribe

Date:  Thu, 25 Jan 1996 14:21:17 MST
From:  nourusof at crl.nmsu.edu (Nick Ourusoff)
Subject:  Serbo-Croatian corpora and dictionary sought

2)
Date:  Thu, 25 Jan 1996 20:20:07 EST
From:  vasina at ling.ohio-state.edu (Svetlana Vasina)
Subject:   'Swarm' alternation

3)
Date:  Sat, 27 Jan 1996 00:04:14 +0900
From:  wescoat at lisa.lang.osaka-u.ac.jp (Michael Wescoat)
Subject:  English judgments solicited

4)
Date:  Fri, 26 Jan 1996 08:28:58 -0400
From:  wardmw at conrad.appstate.edu (Marrion Ward)
Subject:  Transcription

Date:  Thu, 25 Jan 1996 14:21:17 MST
From:  nourusof at crl.nmsu.edu (Nick Ourusoff)

The Computing Research Laboratory (CRL) at New Mexico State University is
trying to obtain in machine-readable form both a large (several million
words), non-fiction Serbo-croation corpus and a Serbo_croation/English
dictionary, preferably with the part of speech designated for each entry
to support projects in machine translation of languages.

    CRl is a non-profit, research organization with a focus on machine
language translation.  Further information about CRL can be found on our
web page:

   http://crl.nmsu.edu/index.html

     We will greatly apprecite any information.

	Sincerely,

	Nicholas Ourusoff (CRL)