7.1012, Qs: Russion lg software, Ethnoscience, Velars, Internet ling

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Jul 11 15:31:50 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1012. Thu Jul 11 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  141

Subject: 7.1012, Qs: Russion lg software, Ethnoscience, Velars, Internet ling

Date:  Thu, 03 Jan 1980 00:07:14 +0300
From:  alla at eskina.msk.ru ("Alla B. Eskina")
Subject:  Russion lg software

2)
Date:  Tue, 09 Jul 1996 20:53:42 +0200
From:  wasner at uni-muenster.de (Ulrich Hermann Wassner)
Subject:  Q: "Ethnoscience" = ?

3)
Date:  Wed, 10 Jul 1996 19:58:01 -0000
From:  cpeust at gwdg.de
Subject:  Qs: glottalized velars

4)
Date:  Wed, 10 Jul 1996 11:52:55 CDT
From:  cherilyn at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Cherilyn Young)
Subject:  linguistics of Internet! (fwd)

Date:  Thu, 03 Jan 1980 00:07:14 +0300
From:  alla at eskina.msk.ru ("Alla B. Eskina")

Dear LINGUIST Subscribers:

I would appreciate it if you could help me find a software package
similar to TACT or WordCruncher for the Russian language and/or
a simple text retrieval system (ISYS type).  Please write to me
at  alla at eskina.msk.ru.

I am a graduate student at Moscow Linguistic University.
Many thanks in advance.

Alla Eskina