7.1034, FYI: Studentships, Ling Working Papers Abstracts

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Jul 16 15:21:57 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1034. Tue Jul 16 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  123

Subject: 7.1034, FYI: Studentships, Ling Working Papers Abstracts

Date:  Mon, 15 Jul 1996 19:46:47 BST
From:  jock at ccl.umist.ac.uk (Jock McNaught)
Subject:  4 research studentships in NLP

2)
Date:  Tue, 16 Jul 1996 10:24:40 BST
From:  J.McMahon at Queens-Belfast.ac.uk
Subject:  3 year Studentship: speech/language processing

3)
Date:  Mon, 15 Jul 1996 17:31:34 EDT
From:  michael at cascadilla.com (Michael Bernstein)
Subject:  FYI: Linguistics Working Papers Abstracts

Date:  Mon, 15 Jul 1996 19:46:47 BST
From:  jock at ccl.umist.ac.uk (Jock McNaught)

The Department of Language Engineering at UMIST has 4 research
studentships in Natural Language Processing on offer for
suitably-qualified candidates.

Details may be found at:

http://www.ccl.umist.ac.uk/studentships.html

-

John McNaught		     jock at ccl.umist.ac.uk
Centre for Computational
 Linguistics
UMIST
PO Box 88
Sackville Street
Manchester, UK         	     tel: +44.161.200.3098 (direct)
M60 1QD                      fax: +44.161.200.3099