7.835, All: Help! Donating to LINGUIST by Credit Card

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Jun 6 16:23:25 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-835. Thu Jun 6 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  72

Subject: 7.835, All: Help!  Donating to LINGUIST by Credit Card

Editor for this issue: aristar at tam2000.tamu.edu (Anthony Rodrigues Aristar)

Date:  Thu, 06 Jun 1996 11:15:03 CDT
From:  aristar at tam2000.tamu.edu (Anthony M Aristar)
Subject:  Credit Card Donations to LINGUIST

Date:  Thu, 06 Jun 1996 11:15:03 CDT
From:  aristar at tam2000.tamu.edu (Anthony M Aristar)

We've just received the following message from Michael Bernstein
at Cascadilla Press, offering you a way to donate to the LINGUIST
Development Fund by credit card.  As some of you know, we've been
trying to get our universities to accept credit cards for some
time, but with no success.  Now Michael is generously offering
us the use of his Web site, and we are extremely grateful.  This
service will continue only through June, however.  So if any of
you wish to contribute to LINGUIST, please do it now.

Thank you.  (And thank you, Michael!)

Helen, Anthony & Daniel
LINGUIST Moderators