7.368, Available for Review: Books Available

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Mar 9 14:46:04 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-368. Sat Mar 9 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  111

Subject: 7.368, Available for Review: Books Available

Once again, we are posting notices of new books and/or software
which are available for discussion.  If you would like to lead
a discussion on one of the available works, you should contact
     Daniel Seely at:  dseely at emunix.emich.edu
We expect that commentary will be informal and interactive,
and we hope that the author(s) of the works will join in.