7.679, Qs: Loan-words, Drama and DA, Translation

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri May 10 20:32:49 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-679. Fri May 10 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  116

Subject: 7.679, Qs: Loan-words, Drama and DA, Translation

Date:  Thu, 09 May 1996 21:12:21 -0000
From:  akimur at essex.ac.uk (ayumi kimura)
Subject:  Loan-words

2)
Date:  Fri, 10 May 1996 00:23:40 BST
From:  mark at boardman.u-net.com ("Mark Boardman")
Subject:  Drama and Discourse Analysis

3)
Date:  Thu, 09 May 1996 14:07:06 CDT
From:  LAWLESS at TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
Subject:  translation

Date:  Thu, 09 May 1996 21:12:21 -0000
From:  akimur at essex.ac.uk (ayumi kimura)

  Dear members:

I would like to write a dissertation on Japanese loan- words
Phonology.  To choose a specific area or a related thoery, I would be
appreciate if you send me information on references on loan-words
phonology.  I do not have enough information about the articles which
were published after 1980.

  Thank  you very much for your help in advance.

  Ayumi Kimura