7.798, TOC: Language in the Judicial Process

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri May 31 21:39:47 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-798. Fri May 31 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  75

Subject: 7.798, TOC: Language in the Judicial Process

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)
At the end of the issue is a statement of our policy regarding TOCs
and instructions on retrieving backlists of journal TOCs from our listserv.

----------------------------- Messages --------------------------------

Language in the Judicial Process
Special Double Issue!
CONTENTS
Volume 2, Numbers 1 & 2
May 1996

Joint International Conference on Law and Society:
Abstracts of papers to be given at the conference.

Research in Progress: A call for involvement in an exciting
research project.

New Books! New books of interest to language and law
professionals. Opportunities for reviewers.

Current citations in the field. With new additions since last issue
emphasized in bold text.

Missing an issue? Be sure and check out the LJP archives.

Last Updated: 05/20/96
Analyst/Contact: Bethany K. Dumas, Editor
E-Mail Address: dumasb at utk.edu

Bethany K. Dumas, J.D., Ph.D.   | Applied Linguistics, Language & Law
Dep't of English, UT, Knoxville | EMAIL: dumasb at utk.edu
415 McClung Tower               | (423) 974-6965 | FAX (423) 974-6926
Knoxville, TN 37996-0430        | See Webpage at http://ljp.la.utk.edu

We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues and working
papers if they are of reasonable length; and we maintain journal backlists
on our listserv.  Our resources, however, do not allow us to post the tables
of contents of books.

Available journal backlists include:
	LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
	compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)
	AIReview lst (Artificial Intelligence Review)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu