7.1642, TOC: U. of Washington Working Papers in Linguistics, v. 14

The Linguist List linguist at unix.tamu.edu
Fri Nov 22 00:03:24 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1642. Thu Nov 21 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  136

Subject: 7.1642, TOC: U. of Washington Working Papers in Linguistics, v. 14

Moderators: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar: Texas A&M U. <aristar at unix.tamu.edu>

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at unix.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)
At the end of the issue is a statement of our policy regarding TOCs
and instructions on retrieving backlists of journal TOCs from our listserv.