7.1510, Qs: Parallel texts on wine, Inflectional morphology, _Ascq_

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Oct 26 21:15:54 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1510. Sat Oct 26 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  100

Subject: 7.1510, Qs: Parallel texts on wine, Inflectional morphology, _Ascq_

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at tam2000.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Date:  Fri, 25 Oct 1996 08:24:38 BST
From:  falcanta at dfm.unirioja.es ("=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Felipe_Alc=E1ntara?=")
Subject:   parallel texts on wine

2)
Date:  Thu, 24 Oct 1996 13:20:16 MDT
From:  crigalt at servidor.dgsca.unam.mx (RIGALT GONZALEZ CLAUDIAPATRICIA)
Subject:  Inflectional morphology

3)
Date:  Fri, 25 Oct 1996 16:15:50 CDT
From:  TOOPS at TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
Subject:  _Ascq_

Date:  Fri, 25 Oct 1996 08:24:38 BST
From:  falcanta at dfm.unirioja.es ("=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Felipe_Alc=E1ntara?=")

I'm looking for texts on wine (specially on wine tasting) in several
languages. Could any one help. I want to compile a parallel corpus on
this matter, so the texts should be copyright free. Thank you
F-Alcantara