8.465, All: LINGUIST Back Issues on the Web

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Apr 5 23:51:03 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-465. Sat Apr 5 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.465, All: LINGUIST Back Issues on the Web

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Helen Dry <hdry at emunix.emich.edu>

Date:  Sat, 5 Apr 97 17:05 EST
From:  linguist at linguistlist.org
Subject:  Back Issues on the Web

Date:  Sat, 5 Apr 97 17:05 EST
From:  linguist at linguistlist.org

We are pleased to announce that Volumes 3, 4, 5, and 6 of the LINGUIST
back issues are now available on the web, along with our current
issues. They will shortly be made available to a full-text search
engine.  (Indeed, this should become operational in a matter of days.)

At present there are Tables of Contents from which you can choose
issues.  Links to these Tables of Contents are found on the index
page:

	http://www.emich.edu/~linguist/issues/html/number.html

They can also be accessed from the "Reading LINGUIST" page, by
selecting:

	"LINGUIST Issues by number: Read all available issues"

Volume 2 (1991) and Volume 1 (which contains only 8 issues) were
distributed from the listserv at the U. of Western Australia and were
composed before we settled on our current editorial practices.
Consequently they follow a different (dare we say "random"?) format
and will take us a little longer to convert to web-readable form.